Google
 
Web www.postcritic.blogspot.com
www.beanspout.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 20, 2014

 

Homemade herbed egg noodles

After reading all those tainted oil in news, I am getting scare of buying bread and noodles from stores.  I have been making homemade bread lately using recipes that I have posted earlier, bread came out all yummy soft and chewy just like squishy.  This time I'm going to make noodles but found out my noodle maker rusted after storing without using it for a long time. Too bad, I have to hand make noodles by flattened dough, roll it up and cut into fine slices. Then loosen it out by mixing with flour.  Wow, I can't believe the noodles taste so good and chewy. This is the recipe which I added my favorite herb dill.

Ingredients:
1)  2 eggs
2)  2 cups flour
3)  1 teaspoon salt
5)  2 tablespoon dill


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?